What I’ve Worked On For Focus Master Session #13 And The Results I Obtained From It:
I’ve definitely worked on enhancing and clarifying exactly what my goals mean to me. While I still need to clarify what business goals may come from my economic, health, and emotional goals, I feel very proud of how well I’ve clarified what I really want in life. It’s so fascinating to have these amazingly well laid out goals before me. If I had to say what results came most from this, it was the clarification of the invisible, as Tony puts it. It’s the realization that there’s a world waiting for me.
What Benefits Did I Ultimately Receive From The Actions Taken Within Focus Master Session #13 That Fulfills and Enhances The Quality Of My Life And/Or The Lives Of Others:
I definitely observed a new vision for myself. I worked ON my life, not in it. I created something for myself to work for. I created the opportunity to achieve massive results in my life. I created the idea that I can make new things happen and overcome whatever adversity may come to me. Even if I don’t get Goal Toronto right now, it’s definitely something that CAN be achieved if I know what the heck I’m doing. Another benefit I received is to look back at what I did and then figure out what I did right toward achieving my goal, and then ask myself “What would I do differently to actually achieve my goal in this time period?” and then set my goal out in the future for a similar period of time using this information… and then achieve the goal this time! 🙂
Where I Wasted Time With Focus Master Session #13 (As Well As “In-Between Time”) That I Could Have (And Now) Repurpose(d) For Activities That Propel Me Most Toward My Highest Goals As Quickly, Effectively, Efficiently As Possible While Enjoying The Process And While Creating Massive, Massive Value For The World:
Wasting time’s a ridiculous thing to do. I’d rather invest time wholeheartedly for two hours straight and watch The Dark Knight Rises four times over at time before going back again than just letting life slip by. It’s really time to generate massive, massive value for the world, and trying to get my Aweber e-mail back for thirty minutes straight in a focus master session definitely has a Stupid Tax on the quality of my future… (Next time, ask “What’s my outcome? What’s the best way to get it done and enjoy the process?”) Also:
- Lacking the Six Power Emotion Questions definitely wasted my time
- Eating potato chips definitely wasted my time
- Focusing on Facebook at all wasted my time
- Lacking focus on my absolute purpose in life wasted my time
- Lacking focus on my goals for Competence At Confidence wasted my time
What Process, What Specific Actions Moved Me The Fastest and Most Effective and Most Efficient Way Possible Toward My Top Goals In Life, and How Do I Make My Actions In Upcoming Focus Master Sessions More Toward The Highest Quality Actions I Can Take To Achieve My Top Four Goals In Life As Quickly, Effectively, Efficiently As Possible While Enjoying The Process And Creating Massive, Massive Value For This World:
Part 1: Definitely clarifying what my top goals ARE as well as the most useful and effective steps to getting there. Doing the recording that asks “What are the best steps to get it done while enjoying the process” definitely kept me hardcore focused on creating the exact plan that’d realize my goals most effectively
Part 2: Expect MASSIVE results from myself in very, very little time. Take a specific action, put it in order, create a system where I can just grab the top priority activity and go into my room and focus on it directly for a period of time. In other words, take what I’ve learned from my Evernote-Goal Brainstorming process and generate massive, massive pleasure for the world (including by creating pain and then relieving it.)
What Lesson That I Now Implement In Focus Master Sessions From Now On Did I Learn From Focus Master Session #13 That Allows Me To Achieve My Top Four Goals As Quickly, Effectively, Efficiently As Possible As I Enjoy the Process While I Create Massive, Massive Value For The World:
Always create a system of value creation activities WELL before entering the scene of the workplace. Also, keep myself powerfully motivated as I go through life. Generate the ability to pay for myself. Furthermore, I need to plan my very next Focus Master Sessions as I review my previous one so that I create as much value as possible during the next one.
What Actions Best Creates Goal Toronto By January 17th, 2013?
- Really, Really deliver on my result by constantly crafting e-books or e-book novellas (probably more valuable to create little e-books for highly specified results.)
- Create the customer avatar by using Socratic Steroids to create the most in-depth understanding of who I’m going to serve
- Develop the SPIN questions product so that I can cause people to buy at the fastest rate possible
- Master my marketing with Marketing questions by Jay Abraham so as to create massive, massive leverage for myself and my work
- Figure out how to use Paul most effectively for building the business
- Send messages to JV partners and customers that associates massive pain to avoiding working with me as well as massive pleasure to working with me–using a combination of relationship
- Create a system, a schedule to work by and really follow that schedule as if someone would shoot me if I didn’t and as if I’m getting a blowjob from the hottest stripper on the face of the planet when I win
- Constantly create and develop questions for self via business that totally kicks as for Competence At Confidence (.com)
- Discover what people most want to pay for
- Narrow Down Competence at Confidence to a particular area so that I create massive, massive value for the area of confidence, etc. to master the world
- Constantly use Challenge-Solving Questions on things that I really, really want solved.
- Figure out what’s going on with Waliur and determine three different perspectives on the subject that really gives me the most enlightened understanding of a subject.
MOST OF ALL, BEFORE DOING ANY OF THIS: Associate pain to lack of achieving goals and then associate massive pleasure to achieving the overall goal as well as the overall objectives AND the necessary actions to get there. Do this by creating the right questions for systematic repeat.